Monday, May 25, 2009

Suga Momma

What do the following things have in common?

















Basically my new lab job can be summed up by the above items. First, don't be jealous that I get my own lab coat and it just happens to be Grey's Anatomy designer edition. Second, one dollar is how much Nathan and I will be paying for insurance with my sweet new benefits package. Do simultaneous dentist visits constitute a date? They do now. Third, I just wanted to let you all know what to get me for Christmas. Beaker mug anyone? Working for the man has never felt so good.

5 comments:

  1. You are the classiest mad scientist I know. Don't even get me started on all the teacher/apple/appliqué gems associated with my profesh. I'll get you the beaker mug if you get me an apple vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best start to a blog since, say, shaunette.org circa September 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  3. back and better than ever in the blogging world! One is not officially a newly wed until the blog has commenced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing other to say except quote the immortal words of a Benjamin Haws: "suga baby, suga, suga, baby!" That's all. Not exactly relevant,, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lab coat! Do you get to wear goggles?

    ReplyDelete