Because you can't really be graduated from college until you have a professional selection of green-screened photos to choose from. I'm personally digging the American/Utah flag combo background. Why choose between the two when you can have both? Or the stalking-about-to-eat-me cougar statue is a nice option. And let's not rule out the classic school picture blue background. Hasn't done me wrong yet.

From these choices, I like the BYU sign or the flag combo. The picture I took in front of the tree with pink blossoms is still my favorite. Look at you all grown up and graduated! Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteThe American flag never looked so good. Not even when bombs were bursting in air. The cougar just gives me the creeps no matter how fierce you look. Being stalked like prey doesn't look good on anyone. Tyra would agree. You look so bonafide. Tear.
ReplyDeleteThat's really the best a bona fide Research 1 institution can offer for photo backgrounds. They all leave something to be desired, except for the bottom middle plain blue. Way to go on graduating!!!!
ReplyDelete