Kira I cannot believe it! How are you feeling? You should shoot me an email if you ever get the chance and let me know how everything is coming an dhow you are doing. Where are you and Nathan going after the wedding?
Can't wait!!!!! I found another dress I'm going to wear to the wedding that doesn't look QUITE as much of a pregnancy tarp. Feelin' pretty good about it. That's all.
Kira I cannot believe it! How are you feeling? You should shoot me an email if you ever get the chance and let me know how everything is coming an dhow you are doing. Where are you and Nathan going after the wedding?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!!!!! I found another dress I'm going to wear to the wedding that doesn't look QUITE as much of a pregnancy tarp. Feelin' pretty good about it. That's all.
ReplyDeletePaper chain anyone? I can't wait!
ReplyDelete