Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things to be thankful for...


1. A supportive fiance that decides it's not too much trouble to spend five hours driving and taking pictures the day before finals start and who isn't above sometimes straightening out your dress.

2. Flowers that exceed expectations with their gorgeousness.

3. Overcast skies that decide that a 30% chance of showers is not worth their trouble.

4. Conquering false eyelashes after only trying them/failing once before.

5. Checking lots of things off the to-do list.

6. Practically being an object lesson on temple marriage to the YM/YW group having mutual where we had pictures.
(Or maybe we were just flattering ourselves in our minds)

7. Thirteen days.




5 comments:

  1. 8. Sisters and mumsys who try to talk you down.

    Your flowers. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your dress/pictures! Shaun got a cool wedding tie. We saw a bunch of black/grey/cream skinny ties on clearance and thought of Nathan. See you in less than two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gurgeous! (as the target lady would say)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look just like the model in your beautiful dress!!! Seriously, when i'm not preggers I might just have to try it on and pretend to be a princess for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your dress! You look so beautiful. I'm now sorry that I can't see you wearing that dress in person. Hope you have a wonderful day on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete