
I'm fairly certain that I've eaten more red meat in this last month of marriage than I have in the entire last three years of being at college. Buying a ten pound box of hamburger patties will do that to you. That's 40 patties people! Now that we have all those patties we can't fight the Burg for dinner! We have also become slightly addicted to the homemade Dad's potato fries. Nathan has started requesting them for such things as a side dish with leftover pot roast and as a night time snack. Natural choices. I love not having to think about what we should cook as much. Judging by the look of our freezer, I'd say there's about a 30 in 40 chance we're having Burgs. Cause there aint no Burg like a Kira-Nathan Burg cause a Kira-Nathan Burg's... addicting and way too prevalent in our diet?
Add burgers to the list of things I'll be hollerin at when I visit your apartment. Although, that's wholly conditionaly on the highly probably event that Nathan will devour all them burgs before I get there!
ReplyDeleteBeef, it's what's for dinner is more than a slogan to the Burts. Cattle ranchers everywhere thank you.
ReplyDelete