Calling all Pumpkin Masters! Nathan and I are officially throwing down the pumpkin carving gauntlet to all within the sound of this blog (so like 9 people tops). We figured you'd need this early notice in September to even have a hope of beating our carving prowess and skill. All we've got to say is bring. it. on.

Accepted. Our credentials: two-year Besich family champs. I need rules: pattern or no pattern allowed? Size of pumpkins? Attemps allowed before submission? I want the win to be legit and not be ousted on some technical, fine print you refused to tell me.
ReplyDeleteWhatever! That is funny.
ReplyDeleteAttempts. I can't spell worth a darn these days. Must be the pig flu.
ReplyDeleteEllie wants to know who determines the winner and, "what does the winner get--a trophy or a trophy made out of pumpkin?"
ReplyDeleteClarifications:
ReplyDelete-- Patterns allowed (You can't fight the
Dockum need for pattern-following
perfection
--Attempt all you want before submission
--I'm looking to get the great and objective
Jeff Markle for judging
-- Winner gets a pumpkin shaped certificate
and unlimited bragging rights