Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello There Beautiful



We may be behind all the 11-year-olds who got one for their birthday last year, but Nathan and I are loving our new iPod Touch! It's the closest we'll get to iPhones while on a poor student budget. Who doesn't want to peruse JCrew.com from the comfort of basically anywhere! Uh, I mean, study the biochem flashcards you made on the flashcard app. The only problem is we keep having to allocate 15 minute intervals of time with it. I smell a custody battle coming on.


Posted from my iPod.

5 comments:

  1. I better see that addedum everywhere. Posted from my ipod, texted from my ipod, called from my ipod, I'm cooloer than you from my ipod. You get the idea.

    P.S. Me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, if you have an iPod touch (and are a two-car family), you do NOT qualify as poor students. Sorry, but you are far from where Andy and I were when we lived in our $350/month spider-infested, heatless, Hobbit hole first apartment and I was raking it in at $5.25/hour as a parking attendant.

    Posted from my five-year-old POC laptop computer that Andy wants to throw against the wall every time he uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, add "spelled checked from my Ipod" to that list.
    P.S. I wouldn't tell Nollie about how you are rolling in the grant moolah and thinking about taking a cruise. Something tells me she wouldn't take it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spilled some beans much, Bekka? I didn't know about cruise thoughts either. I see who's the confidant here. Well, just wait till I get my hands on a zune HD in the coming year, hopefully. It will rival the iTouch. Except in the apps department as Kira has already informed me. Six versus 10,000? C'mon Microsoft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nollie if you can find us an apartment that only costs $350 a month then I would be all over that!

    ReplyDelete