Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Hail from the Chief

What should come in the mail the other week than this little ditty from... THE WHITE HOUSE. That's right. Zoom in on the picture if you don't believe me. See, told you so.

Oh you know, it was just a letter from the Obamas congratulating us on our marriage. "We wish you the very best as you embark on your journey together and hope that your bond grows stronger with each passing year." Aww, Barack and Michelle, you shouldn't have.

I'm over the fact that this came about three months after the wedding. I'm sure that it just takes a long time to draft this sort of masterpiece. This letter is probably why Obama hasn't gotten much done as president lately. Now that he's gotten this finished he can focus on finally passing the healthcare bill, bringing peace to the middle east and other lesser matters.

3 comments:

  1. This Baracks my world. Frame it. Right next to your Procalamation on the Family and The Bill of Rights. All equal pieces of paper in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you send them an invite or something? Hey, I can respect that you gotta dream big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um..I can't believe I found you!! So now we gotta be friends again whether you like it or not:) ps this is siera from high school, do you remember me? my blog is not as cool as yours but at least I can see what's up with you Burts now

    ReplyDelete